A New Adventure Awaits
I have always been an educator at heart, I loved being in my classroom teaching and learning from my students. My passion has always been the young learners....hence the blog name 😊 The last 10 years have been spent in both the private and public Pre-K and Kindergarten classrooms. One day I realized that I had become too comfortable just teaching within the four walls of my classroom. The relationships that I had formed with my students when they were with me carried on even when they moved on. Not only did I maintain relationships with them but I had an innate ability to form relationships with their older siblings, cousins, you name it. It wasn't until I saw the impact that I was having outside my classroom that I understood what people had been telling me all along....I WAS A BORN LEADER! And so my journey begins... I decided to take a chance ...




Comments
Post a Comment